Natural Rapport

THE ONLY SEPTIC TREATMENT & DRAIN CLEANER YOU NEED

Naturally Eliminates Odors
Restores Slow-Flowing Drains
Helps Prevent Septic Tank Backups
Safe for Pipes, Plumbing & Tanks

LIQUID CONCENTRATE

16 fl.oz | 473 mL

OUR SEPTIC TREATMENT & DRAIN CLEANER

Your septic & drains deal with scores of troubled waters. Maintaining them is often an overlooked task, but don’t poo-poo the idea! Food, hair, oils, grease and other organic grime are a terrible thing to waste… without a way to keep the odor down and the flow up. We uncomplicated the dirty work and created a septic & drain cleaner that not only gets rid of "the smelly", but also does so without a single pollutant or harsh chemical in the mix. We know there are other Septic Cleaners out there, but what truly makes our Septic Treatment & Drain Cleaner different is this: we use nature to clean nature with a proprietary formula of 7 different bacteria strains; each built to attack a different type of organic waste. That’s Mother Nature taking care of business her way — so you can put that in your pipe and soak it! Safe. Effective. Non-Corrosive.

That’s what makes us better.
That’s what makes us Natural Rapport.

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING

  • FOR SEPTIC TANKS: Pour 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of product directly into your toilet and flush. Repeat monthly.

  • FOR DRAINS: Stir 2 tablespoons (30 mL) into 1 gallon (3.8 L) of water. Mix Well. Pour at least 2 cups (500 mL) of mixture down each sink and shower drain.

  • FOR STANDARD DRAIN MAINTENANCE: Repeat every 2 – 4 weeks.

  • FOR SLOW-FLOWING DRAINS: For each problematic drain, repeat nightly for the first week and weekly for the next 3 weeks. Once flow has been restored, follow standard maintenance directions.

  • FOR PLUGGED DRAINS: Severely plugged drains may require a plumber or chemical to remove an obstruction and restore flow. Our natural product, when used as directed, will help restore and prevent slow-flowing drains.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

CAUTIONS: Not for human or animal consumption. Product contains non-pathogenic bacteria cultures. Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes. In case of eye contact, remove contact lenses (if applicable) and flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink water and do not induce vomiting. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water. If needed, seek medical attention or contact your local Poison Control Center.